Dec 23, 2020
On this episode of Banking on KC, Dana Knapp, president and CEO
of ArtsKC—Regional Arts Council, joins host Kelly Scanlon to
discuss the role of the arts in creating a vibrant community and
how Kansas City artists have fared during the pandemic.
Listen in as Knapp discusses:
- The economic impact of the arts and their role in driving
- How the arts are integrated into multiple facets of our
community, including business, mental health and therapy, employee
attraction and retention, and others.
- The relationship between the arts and innovation.
- Why the Kansas City arts community continues to garner national
- How the pandemic has reshaped the arts in Kansas City.
- What local residents can do to support Kansas City
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC