Mar 3, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Eric Rogers, co-founder and
executive director of BikeWalkKC, joins host Kelly Scanlon to
discuss efforts to redefine Kansas City streets as places for
Tune in to learn more about:
- How walking and biking enhance quality of life.
- The impact of BikeWalkKC’s advocacy and education efforts on
improving the safety of neighborhoods and streets.
- The growth of walking and biking as practical forms of
- Region-wide efforts to connect communities through trails and
- How biking and walking contribute to the economic development
of a region.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC