Oct 28, 2020
On this episode of Banking on KC, John Thomson, CEO of PayIt,
joins host Kelly Scanlon to discuss PayIt, the company he founded
to make government at all levels more accessible to people. PayIt’s
award-winning digital platform allows citizens to access government
services from any device—to make payments, set calendar reminders,
renew licenses and registrations, and more. Tune in to find
- What sparked the idea for PayIt.
- Thomson’s views on what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
- What’s driving PayIt’s 300% revenue growth—and how to manage a
- Why Thomson established a second headquarters in Canada in
- Thomson’s advice to tech startups seeking outside
investments—on the heels of PayIt receiving $100 million in
investments in 2019.
- Why building a values-based company that will have a societal
impact is important.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC