Apr 7, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Kirsty Melville, president and
publisher of Andrews McMeel Publishing, a division of Andrews
McMeel Universal, joins host Kelly Scanlon to share how the global
publishing powerhouse builds universal connections by discovering
and nurturing an impressive roster of iconic creative talent.
Listen in to discover:
- Why Andrews-McMeel’s founders chose Kansas City as headquarters
50 years ago rather than cities on the coasts known for their
- How the company has remained relevant as the media landscape
has evolved, people’s interests have changed, and more choices
compete for leisure time.
- Behind-the-scenes stories working with some of the company’s
most beloved brands.
- The company’s philosophy for building relationships with their
- Why the brands are so enduring.
- Why the company continues to support Kansas City and give
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC