Nov 17, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Natasha Kirsch, founder of The
Grooming Project, joins host Kelly Scanlon to discuss how the
organization, the only nonprofit dog grooming school in the
country, helps to break the cycle of poverty through job training
that inspires love and hope.
Tune in to learn about:
- How a conversation with her mother and her own background
working with homeless families inspired The Grooming Project.
- Who is eligible for the program and how it works.
- Why The Grooming Project takes a wholistic approach to
“breaking the cycle” and focuses on more than job training.
- The Project’s graduation, job placement and retention
- The unexpected ways that working with dogs has helped students
enrolled in the program.
- Graduate success stories.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC