Dec 9, 2020
On this episode of Banking on KC, Rania Anderson, founder of The
Way WoMen Work, joins host Kelly Scanlon to discuss how businesses
and communities can foster economic prosperity through gender
Tune in as Rania discusses:
- The economic case for gender parity.
- The difference between a mentor and a sponsor.
- How to amplify diverse voices in the workplace.
- How the Women’s Capital Connection is advancing gender parity
- How we can use the rebuilding of the economy post-COVID to
create a more inclusive, diverse workplace with more opportunity
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC