Oct 13, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Chris Rosson, president and
CEO of United Way of Greater Kansas City, joins host Kelly Scanlon
to talk about this year’s United Way campaign and the how the
organization is a conduit for Kansas Citians to help Kansas
Tune in to discover:
- How the United Way was established in Kansas City more than 100
- The organizations three main focus areas.
- The various ways Kansas Citians can access United Way
- Why United Way built out a partner network.
- The surprising ways in which United Way programs impact Kansas
- How businesses and individuals can get involved with the United
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC