Sep 15, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, business, civic and
philanthropic leader Jan Kreamer joins host Kelly Scanlon to
discuss how embracing personal involvement from all Kansas Citians
has led to a stronger community.
Tune in to discover the:
- Origins of Exchange City and what watching students become
totally immersed in that model city taught her.
- Contributions Jan has made in shaping many of Kansas City’s
most well-known institutions—the Kansas City Community Foundation,
the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and the Kauffman Performing
Arts Center—and by extension, shaping Kansas City itself.
- Role of entrepreneurship in building a community.
- Importance of making the performing arts accessible to
- Investments Kansas City is making in education to create a
workforce equipped with the skills necessary for current and future
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC