Mar 9, 2022
On this episode of Banking on KC, Kathy Nelson, CEO of the
Kansas City Sports Commission and Visit KC, joins host Kelly
Scanlon to discuss leadership opportunities for women—and the role
sports plays. Tune in to discover:
- How Nelson has elevated Kansas City’s profile internationally,
especially in the sports arena.
- What Nelson and WIN for KC are doing to foster leadership
skills in women.
- Nelson’s thoughts on closing the gaps between men’s and women's
- Nelson’s approach to leading change.
- Insights about leadership and making an impact.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC