Jan 6, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Laura Laiben, founder and Main
Dish at The Culinary Center of Kansas City, joins host Kelly
Scanlon to offer practical insights and coping tools for doing
business during the coronavirus pandemic.
Like many small business owners, Laura has been working through
the extraordinary challenges the pandemic has delivered.
Tune in to find out why it's important to:
- Pivot where and when you can and not second-guess the decisions
you make—even if you need to make further adjustments later.
- Allow yourself as a business owner to work through the
“business stages” of grief—and recognize that your employees are
probably doing the same.
- Assess honestly where your business is—financially and in other
key areas—and why you'll need to do this every day during the
- Get creative about how to generate cash—now!
- Embrace and lift up others in your community who are also
- Continue to support small businesses if we want to retain
Kansas City’s unique flavor and culture.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC