Oct 27, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Barnett Helzberg, former
chairman of Helzberg Diamonds and founder of the Helzberg
Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program (HEMP), joins host Kelly Scanlon
to discuss entrepreneurship in Kansas City.
Tune in to discover:
- How Barnett’s inspiration for starting HEMP stemmed from his
relationship with Ewing Kauffman.
- Why he and so many entrepreneurs are excited about HEMP.
- What Barnett thinks it takes to be a successful entrepreneur in
- Some of the lessons Barnett has learned about business.
- How he thinks entrepreneurship in Kansas City has changed over
the decades—and what the future looks like.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC