Dec 8, 2021
On this episode of Banking on KC, Elaina Paige Thomas of The
Next Paige Agency, Kansas City’s first black-owned talent
management and production agency for performing artists, joins host
Kelly Scanlon to discuss the future of Kansas City within the
national entertainment industry.
Tune in to discover:
- What Elaina learned during a dance career that included working
with Beyonce, Debbie Allen and other top entertainers—and how it
inspired her to return to Kansas City to launch The Next Paige
- Why The Next Paige Agency is committed to providing mentoring,
counseling and other career resources for its clients in addition
to talent placement.
- Elaina’s larger goals for the performing arts in Kansas
City—and the legislative efforts she advocates to achieve
- The three key ingredients necessary for Kansas City to become a
national performance hub.
- The economic benefits of positioning Kansas City as a strong
influencer in the larger entertainment industry.
Country Club Bank – Member FDIC